Levis hospital 1990s

akira9000

Reaction score
Anybody know what the thrashy rock tune was on an early 90s Levi ad where a guy gets his jeans cut off on an operating table while 2 very highly strung nurses look on through the circular window in the door?

"Tainted Love"

Don't know who originally sings, some 80s band probably, it but it's wicked popular so you should have no trouble finding it. I know Marilyn Manson did a remake of it.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@Dec 13 2003, 04:41 PM
"Tainted Love"

Don't know who originally sings, some 80s band probably, it but it's wicked popular so you should have no trouble finding it. I know Marilyn Manson did a remake of it.
Soft Cell did the original.
But are you sure that's the one akira's talking about? I remember that commercial, where the hospital equipment was making beeping and booping noises that sounded like the song, so the guy's laying there and he starts singing along to the boops.. but I think that commercial was for MTV, not Levi's..

"tainted love" was used in a levi's ad, which was actually directed by spike jonze.

FYI, while Soft Cell had a top 10 hit with "Tainted Love" in 1982, it was ORIGINALLY recorded by Gloria Jones in 1964.

Back