Advertising

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

Hi all,

Will someone please let me know what is the name and artist of the song that introduced the beginning of the show for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired on CBS TV on November 19th? It has only music , no lyrics and towards the end of the piece it has a solo pianist playing.

Thanks..!!

Status

I didn't watch the show, but I know that Sting was the featured artist... Maybe it was some of his music? I'm just guessing, though.
    michelle

Status

;thanks for the reply, I don't think this instrumental music is Sting or Overseer. It was another song. It's only music, kinda like an intro to the show and it ends with a slow playing solo piano.

Status

It a song that is on the first Matrix movie soundtrack....if you are talking about the one where it is just music...I think it is number 6 on the soundtrack but I can't remember the name!

Status

thanks, I listened to all the tracks in the original Matrix and its not there either.
    The music piece kinda sounds like its building up and then slows down with a musical piano piece.

Status

There is a video of the fashion show on the Victoria's Secret website. Whether or not it's clips, I'm not sure... (I would be really surprised if it was the whole show.) I can't view it on my Mac to tell though. Anyway, here's a link: Fashion Show (If that doesn't work, just go the VS site and look for "Fashion Show" in the bottom-right.)
    michelle