Target drummer

waynekjr

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just started seeing Target's new ad featuring two drummers playing at the same time. I have three questions.

First, is that Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick?

Who is the woman drummer?

Where can I get my hands on the music?

Thanks,

Wayne

I am trying to get the music AND the visual excitement. I have only seen this ad once, at the beginning of Dolphins/Cowboys game. I hope to capture this great ad on my VCR. Great drumming!

Originally posted by waynekjr@Nov 27 2003, 09:51 AM
Hi,

I've just started seeing Target's new ad featuring two drummers playing at the same time. I have three questions.

First, is that Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick?

Who is the woman drummer?

Where can I get my hands on the music?

Thanks,

Wayne
I love the new drummer Target commercial! The male drummer is Bun E. Carlos from Cheap Trick but I don't know who the girl is. Does anyone know? I don't know the song either.

Michael

The female drummer is Donna C (b. Torrance Castellano) from The Donnas.

just sounds like two drummers just playing the drums... doesn't sound like anything recognizable to me... :unsure:

Well, as a drummer, I know we're considered a little bit off base... :blink: :blink:

but the jamming they're doing sounds great.

Wayne

I LOVE the new Target ad with the 2 drummers jammin! Anyone know where I can get the actual video clip of the spot?? Would love to see it again?
Thanks.
Cargirl :D

Originally posted by waynekjr@Nov 28 2003, 05:10 AM
Well, as a drummer, I know we're considered a little bit off base... :blink: :blink:

but the jamming they're doing sounds great.

Wayne
I didn't mean to imply the music was crap! I just meant that it didn't sound like an actual existing song, ya know? :p

I think the ad is really cute -- the Donnas drummer really looks like she's having a great time! :)

Well those hoping to catch it, better hope you see it today or tomorrow.

It was an ad for their 2 day sale, which ends tomorrow.

The Target Drummers ad clip is available for Quicktime viewing at ad-rag.com
Cost is $2 via PayPal to view it for 30 days.

Back