Tough Guy Theme music

onmark

Reaction score
I'm putting together theme music cd for a friend and need ideas.
I only have one song so far, "The Boss" by James brown.
Your input would be greatly appreciated.

I'm putting together theme music cd for a friend and need ideas.
I only have one song so far, "The Boss" by James brown.
Your input would be greatly appreciated.

This really isn't the forum to figure out CD compilation tracks... Unless you're working on a "Heard on TV" type CD mix.

Regardless you don't need to post the same message in two different areas on the forum. I've deleted the one in TV Shows area.

*~ For officail purposes, I'm not spouting off these songs for your cd, but just under the general discussion of tough songs. Me no-likee lawsuit. ~*

"The Big Payback" by James Brown is good.....
The pulp Fiction theme (I forgot what the surfer song is actually called) is another good one.
"Jumping Jack Flash" by the stones is good, but you have to be in a suit walking in slow motion to make it look cool.

It also kind of depends on the mood your in at the time and how you visualize yourself when walking down the street listening to the music. I feel tough sometimes when listening to the song "Patricia" just as the orchestra kicks in when I'm walking down the street. But it's apparently not a tough guy song. :blink:

I'm a bit tired right now, so my mind is working at half-mast. I'll post later with other songs.

Sorry Michelle,

I didn't reallize that your not supposed to post in more than one area at a time.
I will adhear to that in the future. I do have to ask why it matters why I ask the question or what kind of cd I make. My understanding was that these forums generally deal with theme music of tv shows, commercials, movies etc.. These areas are generally were this type of music appears.

Back