Double Take

U2fan123

Reaction score
In Double Take starring Orlando Jones

U know that mexican hip-hop tune they're dancing to at the gas station in Mexico?

was that just composed or is there an actual song like that somewhere? If so what is it?

Please Help...

In Double Take starring Orlando Jones

U know that mexican hip-hop tune they're dancing to at the gas station in Mexico?

was that just composed or is there an actual song like that somewhere? If so what is it?

Please Help...

(I have no idea how this got on the forum twice) <_< ;)

Well, i have that song on my iTunes playlist. and when i downloaded it i just search for mexican hip-hop and it may say from double take soundtrack or by a group called the Delinquent Habits.

The only song I know of by Deliquent Habits is "Tres Delinquentes".. check and see if that's what you want.

does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the background when eddie grffin is trying to cross the Rio Grande into Mexico? its the part when he drives his car into the river and it sinks right in.

the song thats playing is latin. thanks

:rolleyes: Read the list.

It usually has songs that aren't on the soundtrack. They're pretty much listed in the same order that they're used in the movie. ;)

Oooooh look!!! Info!!! And it's FREEEEEEEEEE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just had to throw that random comment in there. :p
It has nothing to do with your post dascarletedge and isn't directed at you in any way. ;) Just kind of a semi-private joke that I chose to put here. :D :nerd: :2cents:

It's a spanish rap song. They are in the car in the car and the sogn comes on and they are talking about who it sounds like.

It has horns and stuff. Um.. and its in spanish...

I don't know too many people who know this song....... but I do!!

It's "Return of the Tres" By: Delinquent Habits

Enjoy!

Back