Advertising

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Status

Default Pepsi and hotdog

Sponsored Links

I thought I'd seen someone ask this question but I did a search and can't find the thread.. oh well, if someone did ask, now you have the answer.. and if someone already answered it, now ya have the answer twice.
    It's the ad with two people dressed up, one as a huge cup of Pepsi, the other in a hot dog suit, and they're hugging each other at the end (only caught the tail end, so I don't know what's happening at the beginning but I'm pretty sure there's not a lot of ads featuring hot dogs hugging Pepsis so that should narrow it down significantly).
    The song is "No Rain" by Blind Melon from their self titled album.

PS - I just now saw another Pepsi commercial, where a man makes a sandwich then walks away from it, and his dog mows it down then grabs the cat and puts it on the table to make it look like kitty ate the sammich.. and so anyway, that song is Johnny Rivers's "Secret Agent Man", which you can find on his Greatest Hits album.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Status

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 25 2003, 05:14 PM
    but I'm pretty sure there's not a lot of ads featuring hot dogs hugging Pepsis so that should narrow it down significantly).
    :lol: i really hope i see this commercial now!
    michelle

Status

Just thought I'd ad that you can see these spots at Pepsi they are called Summer job & Just lunch respectively. And yes you're spot on Dascoot with the music. I was gonna say that the mud one is MXPX but I see that thats been answered in another thread.

Status

hi all :-)

ok yet again, i needa know another commercial song! :-)

it was a girl who was standing like on the sidewalk, dressed as a hot dog. she was trying to hand out flyers and no one would take them and she got frustrated. but then, she saw a cute guy dressed as a can of pepsi. (really sweet comm)

newayz, i tried doing the search on my own thru google, but nothing came up. i used to remember what i was searching for with the song lyrics but ive forgotten, otherwise i'd add to this post just as a refreshener. but hopefully, you guys know what im talkin about.

well... do ya!?

*lol* thanx in advance :-)

Status

Already answered here.
    michelle

Status

I am surprised that I could not find information about this commercial anywhere online. I forgot the lyrics to the song so all I have is a description of the commercial:

The commercial starts with a girl dressed up in a hot dog costume trying to give people pamplets for wenner world. She can't get people to take them and she doesn't look like she is having a good time. She looks across the street and sees a boy dressed up in a pepsi costume. They smile and walk to the middle of the street to meet. Then you hear "Pepsi loves hot dogs and hot dogs love pepsi."

Thank you,
    Trey