NFL apparel Donovan McNabb

ActuarialMadness

Veteran Member
Reaction score
There's this commerical put out by the NFL for their winter jacket featuring Donovan McNabb of the Philly Eagles. I really like techno sounding background music, sounds kind of like Moby. Does anyone know if it's a real song? and if so the artist and title?

Hi there, this has been driving me nuts ever since I first heard it. It sounds familiar but I'm have absolutely no clue whatsoever what song is playing in the background of that commecial with Donvan McNabb and the Philadelphia Eagles in it. If anyone has ANY clue, please do share with us!! In the meantime, here's a link to a short article posted online about it with the commercial itself so you can check it out for yourselves.

http://www.hollywoodindustry.com/2003/11_n...eyshots1103.htm

Thanks!

Hola:

I've been wondering about the music for this as well and based upon the good info I got from here I did some research and this is what I came up with:

Human is actually a collective, a music and sound design initiative located in several locations around the world. Their website is:

www.humanworldwide.com

If you click on "hR reel" (top of front page) it will direct you to a list of the "reels" (work) they've done and for whom - they have done a ton of work for a lot of companies. The song is from the Reebok commercial spot "Exhale" and is listed that way on the reel list, so don't look for Eagles or NFL (like I did at first). When you find it and click it you can view the enitire spot, which is cool.

I e-mailed them inquiring about the music used and if it is available anywhere. When I hear back from them, I'll post accordingly here. I stated in my mail that many people are interested in the music, so we'll see.

DBSport

Thanks DB. I fear, like Elias Arts, that the music produced by Human are not full length songs and are used solely in the commercials ie. we can't get a copy. That's a great webpage though; it had the Mercedes Benz Reincarnation commercial I'd been searching a long time for (now if I could just find the Noah's Ark one for download)

Philadelphia Eagles NFL Gear

Anyone know the music played for this song? It is kind of a slide commercial that shows philly fans on the every day street wearing philly gear and goes from slide to slide showing fans wearing the gear and then ends on the football field with donovan mcnabb sitting on the bench wearing philly gear.

Re: Philadelphia Eagles NFL Gear

Man, I know this thread is old as hell, but I get this song stuck in my head every year at this time of year. I'd love to know if anyone had any luck getting the full version of it.

Back