Chrysler PT Cruiser

kayleyb

Reaction score
It's the one where the guy and girl are on a date and they're standing at her door and he's about to give her a kiss before they leave to go and she sees his car, and takes it. All I remember hearing is L...then some other stuff...please help! Thanks!

The song is called "L-O-V-E," and the version heard in the ad was a cover done by Fisher. (Nat King Cole did the original.) You can find the Fisher version on the Soundtrack for HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS.

Here are part of the lyrics:
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore and...

...and love is all that I can give to you,
Love is more than just a game for two.
Two in love can make it,
Take my heart and please don't break it...

Please if anybody can help, I'm looking for a song that was in a car commercial which I think is either lexus, or Mercedes, or Jag (I guess it wasn't that effective if I'm not sure), and aired a while back-maybe two years. Anyway, it's a kind of "Techno" version (woman singing) of a classic song "L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see"........ Unfortunately, I can't find this version anywhere. Your help in this matter would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

I believe the version you're thinking of is by Fisher, for a PT Cruiser (mentioned in this thread). I'm pretty sure it was made just for use in the ad.

I take that back -- you can find the song on the "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" soundtrack here, track 9. Also available from .

I think the song you're looking for is the band Fisher's cover of the singer Bert Kaempfert's "L-O-V-E (Love)". The song is on Fisher's third album "Uppers and Downers", and the soundtrack album for "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". B)

Originally posted by The one and only Aaron@Mar 23 2005, 10:28 PM
Please if anybody can help, I'm looking for a song that was in a car commercial which I think is either lexus, or Mercedes, or Jag (I guess it wasn't that effective if I'm not sure), and aired a while back-maybe two years. Anyway, it's a kind of "Techno" version (woman singing) of a classic song "L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see"........ Unfortunately, I can't find this version anywhere. Your help in this matter would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:
Its actually a remix of a sinatra or dean martin song anyway.

Back