Schizopolis

PaRaVeX

Reaction score
If any of you have seen the film "Schizopolis" I'm looking for the song that is seen twice in the film. Once in the beginning when you see a man with no pants wearing a black shirt that says "Schizopolis" on it and runs away with two men in white clothing chasing him. And the other time in the end where Steven Soderbergh is in the mall just sitting there while everything around him goes by in fast forward.

I believe part of the chourus goes "with it, are you gonna get wiiiith iiiit?". I've been searching for this song for quite some time. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

:blink:

I've never seen the movie, and there doesn't seem to be much about a soundtrack (not a commercial one). All I could find out was that Jeff Rona was an uncredited contributor to the film's music :

From IMDb.com
Rona's feature film work includes Ridley Scott's White Squall (1996) Mothman Prophecies, The (2002), Exit Wounds (2001), Mary Lambert's In Crowd, The (2000), contributions to Steven Soderbergh's Traffic (2000), Schizopolis (1996) and Kafka (1991), Ridley Scott's Black Hawk Down (2001), Assassins (1995), Net, The (1995) Fan, The (1996), Chill Factor (1999) and numerous others.

Yeah, IMDb is the first place I looked at. there are like, three others tat are not mentioned in the web site.

Man this is gonna bug me.

Back