Bulletproof Monk

the_xtreme

Reaction score
Hey again! Does anyone know the name of the song played in the Bulletproof Monk movie teaser? Not the trailer, the techno song in the teaser. Thanks!!

Clint :D

I'm betting you're talking about the Crystal Method song Get Busy Child.
All their stuff is great! Check it out.

LOL, nah bro it aint Crystal Method, im a HUGE Crystal Method fan... Its not them, i cant tell ya that. :wink: Thanks though!

I think its Immediate Music - Redrum but i cant find it anywheres to download! :(

Does anyone know what the music being played in the commercial release (U.S.) for the DVD of "Bulletproof Monk" is? I found one person on Google who listed the song as "Stalemate" by a band called "Downpore". The person referenced that it was for the U.K. realease and thought to also be for the U.S. release as well, but it is not. Many thanks to anyone who can help! I have looked all over the place for it.

There is song that is played in the commercial for the release of "Bulletproof Monk" on DVD. It sounds like maybe "Mudvayne" but it is not. Anyone have any ideas? Much appreciation!

Found it. (Not that anyone else cares...) But FYI.. it is by "Powerman 5000" and the song is "When Worlds Collide".
Thanks.

I'd might've been able to help if there was a link to the trailer.... sorry. But at least you now know. Now WE all know. :D

Yeah man, sorry.. if I'd seen it I woulda known. Not like anyone didn't want to help..

Hey I went looking for that trailer and downloaded one from a website for you........all because I love you.

Does anyone know the song that is playing in the original theater trailer. It sounds something like Prodigy?

Thx.

Jim

Originally posted by nessenj@Dec 28 2003, 12:36 AM
Does anyone know the song that is playing in the original theater trailer. It sounds something like Prodigy?

Thx.

Jim
I was able to find it (It was played in Gone in 60 seconds) during the beginning escape sequence. It's called Busy Child by Crystal Method. (Thanks to the closing credits of Gone in 60 seconds!).

Jim

oh yes i even have that cd myself. i remember gap was using that song in a commercial - 'khakis rock' with all the rollerbalders in it.

Originally posted by agentdoggett@Nov 9 2003, 10:31 AM
Found it. (Not that anyone else cares...) But FYI.. it is by "Powerman 5000" and the song is "When Worlds Collide".
Thanks.
You don't happen to have a clip from that song you could share, do you? I, too, am looking for a song from the Bulletproof Monk trailer but cannot find it!

I found the Powerman 5000 song on Kazaa but I want to make sure we're talking about the same song.

The song I am looking for is right after "Busy Child" by Crystal Method in the trailer found here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/bulletpr...nk/t_large.html

Thanks...
dig

Now, I'll SWEAR someone already answered that question, about the second song, but I don't see it, so I must have dreamt that.

Did you check here?

that first song is definitely 'busy child' by crystal method. as for the second i have no clue. i don't think it's powerman 5k either... i own that cd 'tonight the stars revolt* LONG LIVE ROB ZOMBIE! and his brother.

Back