Ford Focus ZX3

Sporadic

Reaction score
I need help to find a song from this commercial

A woman puts her laundry ontop of a car and drives through the county to get the laundry to smell fresh. I think it was the volkswagen golf or the ford focus...does anybody know? PLease help i've been trying to find it for a long time. It might have aired sometime between 2000 and 2002. Any ideas?

The song is fast paced and is only on for a short while but i can't seem to find it. I think it has somthing to do with summer?

I saw a commercial a few years ago that featured "Going Up The Country" by Canned Heat, but can't manage to find anything like it online or remember the company!

The commercial begins with an older couple (like Boomers) driving down the road together with the song playing in the background. They glance at each other, and see each other as they looked through the years going back to their hippie days, and I believe flips through images of their different [whichever-brand] vehicles going down the road.

Best guess is that it was a Volkswagen commercial, since I thought I remembered the earliest vehicle being the infamous Volkswagen "hippie" bus, but might be totally wrong. Any help IDing the commercial and finding a copy would be appreciated.

Back