Nissan Titan

Tweva23

Reaction score
Theres a brand new Nissan Titan commercial with only a small part of a song. its a bass guitar beat and some drums. its the same song that was used a while ago in a beer commercial. i forget what brand, but it had a guy walking through a bar looking at women and having captions appear as to what type of woman they are, i.e. high maintenance. If you could tell me anything about the song or about how to contact one of the companies to find out it would be greatly appreciated. thankyou

In the newest Nissan Titan ads that I've seen at work, they're 15 second spots, featuring the truck driving over dirt and rocks, with lots of text.

The song is "Buena" by the band Morphine.

thank yopu so much for answering my question. i really appreciate it. :D :D :D
Again, Thank you

YES, thank you, my husband would NOT shut up about that commercial. Every time it was on.. "I KNOW it's Morphine but I just can't remember the name of the song!!" So I told him when I saw your post and he's all "OH MY GOD THAT'S IT THANK YOU!", so you've saved us both the pain and agony. :)

If you like the bass line then you should checkout the theme song from the movie, Snatch, by Oasis. IMO it's a way better song than the Morphine one.

I'm looking for a Nissan Titan Commercial but it's not Buena by Morphine or Jetscreamer-- it has a Kenny Wayne Sheppard vibe to it. But I don't think that's who it is.... here's the link to the commercial maybe someone can figure the tune out for me-
click the quicktime line below the pic

http://www.methodstudios.com/mot487

If you listen to Nirvana's Scentless Apprentice You will see where this probably originated. It was 1992 or so.

i duno if its nissan of not..i forgot...but its the commerical where the guy bungee jumps off that giant cliff and he gets in the vehicle and it starts playin that awesome song. any1 know the song?

icekid ...

The song you're looking for is from a Suzuki Gran Vitara ad ...

It's ...

The Mooney Suzuki - "Alive and Amplified"

It's been answered here already.

Enjoy!
There you go.

hey i was wondering what the song was in the Nessan commercial where at the end the guy in the trunk says "hey guys, i can see Uranus. anyone know that song?

Originally posted by tri7@Apr 8 2005, 06:46 PM
I'm looking for a Nissan Titan Commercial but it's not Buena by Morphine or Jetscreamer-- it has a Kenny Wayne Sheppard vibe to it. But I don't think that's who it is.... here's the link to the commercial maybe someone can figure the tune out for me-
click the quicktime line below the pic

http://www.methodstudios.com/mot487
I'll bump this to the top cause I'm dieing to know the song as well! :D

I am seeing a new Titan advert watching the BCS Bowl games. The music is just a guitar line of a rock tune out of the 60's I think. Sounds like a Fender with a fuz box. Is anyone else out there old enough to recognize this? Thanks for helping me ID this song!! :blink:

Back