Guinness zoom inside bottle

Mastur B

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my first post here but I need some help trying to find out that slow song they played on the heineken beer commercial about almost a year ago. It's the commercial where they are chilling outside at night and he opens the cap and the camera zooms inside the bottle and it shows outer space. I'm not sure if my description was narrow enough. :eek:

Not sure which commercial it is, but here's a list of songs that have been used in commercials for Heineken:

Never My Love by The Association
Quando Quando Quando by Engelbert Humperdinck
Give It To Me by J. Geils Band

I'm pretty sure the commercial you're talking about is for Guinness (in a bottle). Can't remember the music, though.

-Rob

Originally posted by soylentrob@Oct 30 2003, 02:02 AM
I'm pretty sure the commercial you're talking about is for Guinness (in a bottle). Can't remember the music, though.

-Rob
As a matter of fact, I think it is guiness beer, not heineken. Thanks for your help ROB

Mastur B: I changed the title of the topic for you. If you need to make changes to your posts, it's real simple! Look for the "Edit" link located at the top of your post, in the same row as the date and time. It's in between "Report" and "Quote." Just click on "Edit" and you can make any necessary changes to your post! :)

Sorry to bump this but I'm still trying to look for it.

Commercial is a few people outside looking at the stars then the camera zooms in the beer bottle and it's in space.

Beat sounds like a slow electric guitar. ;)

Even though it's an electric guitar beat I'll try to play it on piano,record it, then upload it as a wav file.

sorry, i ddin't recognize it. :( Did you try contacting Guinness?

Back