VW Volkswagen Beetle

BigMamou

Reaction score
................there was a long running commercial in which a Metallic LimeFire Green Beetle started spinning around getting faster as
the background music got more intense. It was an instrumental track reminiscent of Moby............does anyone remember that
ad and who did the ad track?

VW Volkswagen spinning beetle

Hopefully someone here will be able to finally answer this question for me - I've thought about it WAY too much for way too long!!

About 3 or 4 years (to the best of my recollection) there was an ad (maybe about the time the beetles first came out) showing a green (like "lime fire green") beetle spinning around faster and ever faster while an instrumental played over the visual - it was almost "electronic" in nature. Can ANYONE tell me what that song was and who does it? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Hmmm...It's been awhile. I know that campaign used "Fuffy Little Clouds" by the Orb and I think Orbital as well. Did you check their site? They have a listing of songs used in their ads(although I'm not sure how far back they go). Also they put out a cd feauting the songs from their ads, it might be on there. Hope that helps.

>K.

Ah...I forgot about the Fluke track. Good call.

>K.

Back