Baileys Irish Cream

MeGzStreSS

Reaction score
So n e one have a clue on which music/song is being played in the background of the new Bailey's ad.? The ad. shows 2 couples, and a girl from one of the couples is pouring out some bailey's. She drops some, her guy cleans.. etc.
I've been looking for the song/music everywhere :(

~ MeGz =)

Hey!! I am looking for the BAILEYS COMMERCIAL MUSIC. THE COMMERCIAL IS THE ONE IN WHICH THE GIRL DRESSED IN BLACK SPILLS SOME ON THE TABLE AND ON HER DRESS AND THE GUY CLEANS IT UP....THEY SAY SO GENTLEMAN...AND SO ADVENTURE WHEN HE TRIES TO WIPE IT OF THE LADY...THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND U PEOPLE ARE THE GREATEST.

THANKS

2shar

wassup 2shar its me Rashesh haha you started using this site haha :D

by the way i dont know that song

easy

The ad is something like

the girl spills some baileys on her dress and the table and the guy cleans the table and then goes for the dress.

Anyone know what music this is ? It doesnt have any lyrics.

Thanks

Not sure I've seen that particular ad. I know that one of the Bailey's ads uses 'Do you feel what I'm thinking' and is performed by Mr Natural. Is that it?

no thats not the one.
Maybe i didnt describe the ad well enough so i did a search and found others looking for this to

MeGzStreSS
So n e one have a clue on which music/song is being played in the background of the new Bailey's ad.? The ad. shows 2 couples, and a girl from one of the couples is pouring out some bailey's. She drops some, her guy cleans.. etc.
I've been looking for the song/music everywhere

--------------------------
shabar007
Hey!! I am looking for the BAILEYS COMMERCIAL MUSIC. THE COMMERCIAL IS THE ONE IN WHICH THE GIRL DRESSED IN BLACK SPILLS SOME ON THE TABLE AND ON HER DRESS AND THE GUY CLEANS IT UP....THEY SAY SO GENTLEMAN...AND SO ADVENTURE WHEN HE TRIES TO WIPE IT OF THE LADY...THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND U PEOPLE ARE THE GREATEST.

Maybe they described it better :)

Can you help me figure out the background song for the Bailey's commercial where a girl spills some of her drink and then a guy helps her clean it up and there is a noticable spill on her right breast that they smile at each other about? There are no words but it has a catchy beat. Thanx

Seems like several people have been asking about this ad, and no one seems to have an answer yet. Anyway, I merged all the multiple topics on this one together -- hence the numerous repeat requests.

I think the Ad is canadian because i recognized the actress in it shes acted in many canadian commercials for canadian companys as well. I havent seen it on any U.S. Stations yet

Bailey's commercials have a history of frustrating me.

There was one commercial last year during the summer (so, Summer '02) where there's this girl playing pool with three guys and when she goes to take her shot she puts her glass of Bailey's down. Then, after the shot, she returns to the glass now without any Bailey's. She inspects the lips of each guy and ends up kissing the final guy... apparently the one she believed took the Bailey's.

Morals aside, the music was great, but at that time there were two commercials running (the guy who gets kissed by one of several possibilities while the lights go out... including another guy) and one slightly before that which I never saw. Needless to say, everyone knew about either one of those commercials (including a neat Beta Band track) but not the one I was seeking.

So. If anyone has any thoughts on that old, old commercial (in TV years, it's like 87. In sitcom years [where no one ever ages, of course] it's only three weeks old), I'd appreciate the assistance.

Also, I think it's safe to assume that commercial hasn't hit the US yet. Right now the only Bailey's commercials are the "Redefined" series featuring the Bailey's minis.

Also, emailing Bailey's last year didn't help, but give it a shot...

I have heard the exact same tune on the Real World season in Paris. (The latest season). It sounds french or at least 'non' American. The tune has the voice of a woman in the backgrounds saying very softly and smoothly: "ba-da-ba-da-ba-da-ba-baa" Something like that. It's a very catchy, sensual tune. I wish I knew what it was. Check out MTV Real World season Paris for help...

Someone on here recently shared a valuable link to the Bunnim-Murray site, which has a section about the music featured in their various shows -- Here's the Real World Paris section.

I actually found the song on the Bunnim-Murray site! Great site Michelle, thanks! The song is called "Boombox" by the "Mosquitos" B) .

ive still never seen the commercial. which of the three songs is in it?

the first..boombox.
Its a song i've heard on the real world and then the baileys.
it would always catch my attention from the other room.
i love it!

So this "Boombox" tune is the song mentioned in the original commercial (the Canadian one, I believe), and not the one from mine?

If so, that's kinda good, 'cuz I'd feel like an idiot.

Back