The Alamo

MsBHaven

Reaction score
'The Alamo' trailer is being featured in front of 'Kill Bill.' The music being used for it is from the first Gladiator soundtrack released. It's a combination of the first 3 tracks on there - track 1 - 'Progeny,' track 2 - 'The Wheat,' & track 3 - 'The Battle.' I think it's mostly 'The Battle' being used.

I hope this helps any future seekers.

If anyone knows the music during the last half/third of this trailer please by all means let me know!! I know of at least 2 different versions of the trailer, one that uses 1492: Conquest of Paradise at the beginning and one that has the Gladiator battle theme. It's the Gladiator one that I'm looking for.

I thought MsB said the ad used a combination of the first three tracks from the Gladiator soundtrack?

Not sure if this helps, but Soundtrack.net lists two songs used in the trailers:
"Victorious" by Armen Hambar and the 1492 song...

Originally posted by michelle@Oct 18 2003, 08:51 PM
I thought MsB said the ad used a combination of the first three tracks from the Gladiator soundtrack?

Not sure if this helps, but Soundtrack.net lists two songs used in the trailers:
"Victorious" by Armen Hambar and the 1492 song...
The listing on that site is for the original teaser which debuted in September I believe. It has "Victorious" and "Conquest of Paradise" in the trailer. I didn't even know it existed until last night when I watched it. The first version I saw was the Gladiator one. It uses "Gladiator," "Victorious," and my unknown :( For an idea of what I'm talking about, http://alamo.movies.com has both the teaser and the trailer.

Back