Lexus LS 430 and Microsoft "potential" add

cambam

Reaction score
I am looking for the music for two commercials.

The first commercial is for Microsoft. There's kids running, teenagers in a classroom, and the appearance of chalk tracing items. The commercial is highlighted with piano music. I'd like to find the music used in the commercial.

The other commercial is for the Lexus LS 430. It shows a bridge (Golden Gate?) in sunset or sunrise. The music played is once again piano music. I'd like to be able to find this piece as well.

Any help would be appreciated!

The first commercial is for Microsoft. There's kids running, teenagers in a classroom, and the appearance of chalk tracing items. The commercial is highlighted with piano music. I'd like to find the music used in the commercial.

I also would like to find this piece out.

I sent an e-mail to Microsoft, will report back with the results...

Actually I contacted the company that made the ad's cos you can't expect a reply from Microsoft can you?

Following is a response to your inquiry on the music used in the Microsoft TV spots ("Boys and Girls Club" "Anthem DC" & "School")

The pieces of music in these spots do not have song titles. They were commissioned and composed by Elias Arts , and are not available commercially.

Also for the Lexus

Thank you for your interest in the Lexus commercials. The music for both the new LS 430 spots, "Bridge" and "Dam", was original music composed for the commericals by a company in Santa Monica, California: Elias Associates.

Jonathon Elias again! he must be a busy little bee!

Really now... Elias Arts just needs to get off their butts and put out a CD. 9 times out of 10, good music that's been commissioned is by them! :p

cool ad... i vaguely remember that one.

neat archival footage of some of the great minds. good stuff! :)

I agree with you Michelle about Elias Arts publishing a CD So much is coming from them now isn't it? They must be aware of the interest, I just wonder if they are contractually bound by the agencies and companies they produce music for. Otherwise they are missing out on extra revenue. They probably only make 30 or 60 second clips and don't have the time to turn them into full songs, I wish they would though.

Back