Lee Jeans One True Fit

poordaa

Reaction score
can you help me find the name of this pretty mellow song? it was on the new lee jeans commercial.

I just recently saw a Lee Jeans commercial for their one true fit jeans line or something other. I was wondering what the song was playing in this commercial. Thanks :D

There are 3 song for the Lee Jeans Adverts

'Happy Place' Why Should I Cry -Avia

'Weakness' Karma - Josh Ralph

'Future' Future - Mesmer A.V.

Hope this helps

Rob

Can you offer more info about the song? Singer - Male or Female? Lyrics?

There are 3 song for the Lee Jeans Adverts

'Happy Place' Why Should I Cry -Avia

'Weakness' Karma - Josh Ralph

'Future' Future - Mesmer A.V.

Hope this helps

Rob

a clearly sampled drum beat, piano playing, people singing like "oooh aaaahh" weird ambient vocals like that.

what is this song in the levi true fit

it's "Karma" by The Rumor Mill. thanks though! i am an idiot that confuses brands!
wooooooooooooosh!

Can anyone find this song to buy or download anywhere? I've tried iTunes, WinMX, looked at Amazon.com and even Googled the band name - NOTHING. I would love to find this song if anyone can help out. Thanks!

The Rumor Mill is a music production company (off-shoot of J. Ralph, the popular composer of ad music) that makes music for use in ads, etc... The song probably only consists of what you hear in the ad, and is only 30 seconds long. You likely won't find a full length version of it.

Hi folks, does anyone know the song in the background of the Lee Jeans "One True Fit" Ad? It starts off with piano then adds drums and a beat..

can anyone help?

Who is singing in this commercial? It sounds like John Lennon's voice, so I thought it might be Julian Lennon. Does anyone know?

Lee Jeans

i dont nkow wat thisd iis.... it doesnt really say much except for something like"y should i cry.... now ur gone" sommething along those lines it has areally wierd, kinda cool beat if anyone could find it that would be amazzing ... thanx!!

I have been searching for this song for ages. The Lee Jeans was running a campaogne about 6 months ago, four commercials werte run and each one featuered a snazzy song. There is one in particular I am concerned about. It is called "Kama" and it is supposidly recorded by "The Rumor Mill". But I have been unsuccsessful in finding anything on them, finally I emailed Lee Jeans and they said the song was by J. Ralph but I can't find it in his repetoire either. Please Help!
Here is the link: http://www.onetruefit.com/commercials.php
Thanks

i agree, im pretty confused on the song too. ive heard it before, sounds like rumor mill, but it could be something else. i have no idea, can we have some help looking into it?

The One Dude

k, i looked into it. im not sure if this is the right song. (my sound card is blown on my computer, cant listen to it) but i think alicia keys / llyodd banks did something like it.

Back