Toyota Comercial

Tesseracted

Reaction score
What is that song that played in the toyota comercial where everything starts out as vectors then the car drives fast and the vectors (Cartoons) get left behind and everything goes real, then the car stops and the vectors spring back?

Saw the Commercial yesterday. It sounds like a commissioned piece to me, because the electronic voice in the song keeps saying, "Vibe...Vibe...". At the end the Red car spins out and the cartoon colors catch up to it and the electronic voice says, "Toyota". Have you e-mailed Toyota to get any info from them? <_<

i've seen the ad, but didn't recognize the music... if i remember correctly, though, my thoughts were that it sounded like an original composition.

The commercial is for the Matrix...but as to the music, I'm unsure...I agree with Michelle, I think it's commissioned.

the more times i hear it the more i think it has a little bit of the toyota theme mixed in or something at the end... has to be an in-house production.

Ok.

I sent an e-mail to Toyota to find out the real deal. But in the interim, I did find the following info:

The following chart shows the commercials which advertise the 2003 model year vehicles and the respective artist that composed the music.

2003 ADVERTISEMENT MUSIC

Vehicle: Avalon
Music: Can't Stop Loving You
Musician: Phil Collins

Vehicle: Corolla
Music: Ride the Pony
Musician: Soul Houligans

Vehicle: All Vehicles Featured
Music: Psychedelic Soul
Musician: Soul Houligans

The majority of music used in our commercials is scored exclusively for our TV and radio advertising and is unfortunately unavailable to the general public. Performance rights and fees prohibit us from placing this exclusively scored music in the public domain.

So, most likely, this is in-house. But I'll be sure to post when I receive a reply.

The final word:

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
Our apologies for the delayed response.

The music used in this commercial is scored exclusively for our TV and radio advertising and is unfortunately unavailable to the general public. Performance rights and fees prohibit us from placing this exclusively scored music in the public domain.

We appreciate your interest.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

National Customer Relations

Suspicions confirmed.

Actually, it looks like you can get the music from the ad agency.
Point your browser at:

http://www.richardrosenman.com/

Go into the galleries section, and scroll down the sidebar and select toyota. There's a link to an mp3 of the music.

Back