M&Ms TV Commercial

It sounds like a Mamaa & Papas Tune. Let me work on it a while. <_<

It sounds to me a little like "Creeque Alley" by the Mamas & The Papas, that is the part where they sing "and you can win cash every day for the rest of your life...". Give it a listen and tell me what you think. By the way you can get "Creeque Alley" on The Best of the Mamas& The Papas.

That's close but it's not quite it.. GOD it's driving me nuts, I been looking for that one too.. Maybe I'll call my dad, he's an old hippie, if he knows it I'll post it.

thanx for the replies people. I've got a few others working on this...but so far they're just as stumped. Maybe its a remix of sorts...

Use www.Leoslyrics.com and type in key words of the lyrics below and see what happens:
I have my ship, and all her flags are a-flying.. she is all that I have left, and Music is her name

Originally posted by emp3er@Jul 20 2003, 07:29 PM
Use www.Leoslyrics.com and type in key words of the lyrics below and see what happens:
I have my ship, and all her flags are a-flying.. she is all that I have left, and Music is her name
the lyrics you did a search for, the crosby stills & nash song, aren't what they are looking for -- that line "i have my ship, and all her flags...." is just part of dascoot's signature. :D

LOL I've been away for a while and just now saw this. That was cute..

Back