Three good movies

wositelec

Reaction score
1) I'm looking for movie from 90's or 2000's. The film is set in the 19th century and there was a man and a woman (marriage) who had a child. Unfortunately, but later another woman attacked their house. The woman killed the man's wife and kidnapped the child, and the man probably later searched for this child.

2) I'm looking for prison movie or TV series from 80's or 90's. I remember only short and violent scene. Two men are prisoners. Their main opposite man is cruel warden. The warden says to prisoner: "You are free", so the prisoners goes. When he is backed, warden shot him and prisoner dies. Then, warden says to second prisoner: "You will be suffer". I think that it was very popular TV Series or movie.

3) It's episode of "Hercules" TV series or movie connected with Hercules. I remember that Kevin Sorbo and other guy (he is a king, but he has not a crown) are stopped by group of warriors. The king is captured and shouts: "I'm your king!". Hercules laughs of him. I think that it's tough to find.

Thank you in advance :)

Back