Alien Romulus

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTNMt84KT0k

Teaser Trailer : Custom Music by Evolving Sound Music *

0:34 * There is, however, one of the 'Sound Design' from "Alien Covenant" Trailer. And “Predator Prey” Trailer.

Wendy's French Onion Cheeseburger

Channel 4 Drama

Hi I was watching the channel 4 app last week and there was a song that was used in an advert for channel 4 drama. I've just heard it again on a you tube advert while listening to an album. I know this is a long shot but I am trying like hell to find out what it is. It's quite dark and morbid. It sounds like very low voices humming and some sort of string instrument. Could well be used in video game promos too. A long shot but worth a try!
Many thanks!

Who Killed Jane Doe?

Good Afternoon.
I'm looking for a song from a series way back in the day about 2017.
The series was called 'Who killed Jane Does'. I think it was shown on the channel 'Investigation Discovery'
I think it was series 2,episodes called 'Runaway Jane.
Towards the end of the episode her dad and sisters discussing what it would be like if she came home and what they're reactions would be like .In the background (it sounds like the lyrics) ,'Its been going on the longest time ,your lacking in love ,I was screaming mine' very haunting song.
If you can help locate this tune I would be absolutely stoked.
Thank you all so very much!!!

The Family Stallone

Hello I'm looking for a song I heard in the telly series the family stallone
Series 1 episode 2.
The song featured in this episode where Sistine takes Sophia on a girls night out.
It starts when they get out of a limo and enter the a club (Sistine states that she loves this song) and it carries on into the background
I would gladly give you some lyrics but unfortunately I can't make out what the female artist is singing, but its catchy.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated .Thank you !!!

Western Union

I heard a Western Union ad in an app. Handclapping and drums. Would like to identify if possible

The Book Of Pooh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg_vyFxZgAM

What is this song in the background of this Book of Pooh Commercial? I heard it in another Disney related video a few years ago and I still don't know where or what the source of it is.

USAir "It's better in the Bahamas" 1991

Elio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allanthomson

Podcasts

• Coverville: The Cover Song Show

• After These Messages

• Trailer Junkies Podcast

• The Soundtrack Show