FETV Family Entertainment Television

Stargate38

Reaction score
Does anyone know who sings the song on fetv's most recent commercial (plays during Perry Mason)? It plays on their channel, and shows Matlock (plus a few other shows). One of the song's lines goes "We cannot stay like this forever" or "I cannot stay like this forever" (not sure which), and I can't find either the song or the commercial anywhere online. Google didn't help, either.

Does anyone know who sings the song on fetv's most recent commercial (plays during Perry Mason)? It plays on their channel, and shows Matlock (plus a few other shows). One of the song's lines goes "We cannot stay like this forever" or "I cannot stay like this forever" (not sure which), and I can't find either the song or the commercial anywhere online. Google didn't help, either.
The title of the song is "STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER" by Julian Emery, Cenzo Townshend, and James Irvin from the Album "AAA Indie Rock". Type in the title on YouTube and it should bring it right up. Hope that this was of some help. I had a bit of trouble finding this as well - found it almost by accident! All the best, BW

Back