Grand Theft Auto 5

mib3avenger

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post around here, I want to know what is the song used in this specific part of a youtube video. Link is here:

I've been searching around a bit for a while and haven't found it. I have tried posting it in a facebook group and everyone ignored me, hoping that doesn't happen around here. I looked in the youtube video comment section, some one commented it's an aero chord song, he posted name with it. But when I searched for the song, it didn't even match a tad bit. Thank you all :)

Hello everyone, this is my first post around here, I want to know what is the song used in this specific part of a youtube video. Link is here:

I've been searching around a bit for a while and haven't found it. I have tried posting it in a facebook group and everyone ignored me, hoping that doesn't happen around here. I looked in the youtube video comment section, some one commented it's an aero chord song, he posted name with it. But when I searched for the song, it didn't even match a tad bit. Thank you all :)

this music called (link) for (jim yousef)

Back