Survivors

evansste

Reaction score
I recently watched a TV show on Netflix called "Survivors". There's one short song that's played in a particular scene. It's a really short, quiet song (Just a piano). But this song keeps playing in my head, and I'd love to own it. The problem is that this show, "Survivors", has been canceled, and I don't think it was very popular. It wasn't popular enough to have a score that I can purchase.

I don't know of any other way to show this song other than giving the episode number and the time that it plays in that episode. I saw it on Netflix, and it's the fifth episode of the second season. Because the Netflix slider counts down (giving the amount of time left in the episode) the scene begins at 23:19 and ends at 21:53. This is about 28 minutes and 43 seconds into the show. The scene takes place in the backyard of a house with a man sitting on the lawn.

If you happen to have Netflix, I hope you'll listen to this song. It's been stuck in my head, and I'd love to own it.

This song is so obscure and short that I'll probably never be able to buy it; although I'm open to suggestions. However, at the very least, I'd like to share it. Maybe it'll get stuck in your head too.

Back