Chicago Med

Reaction score
So NBC aired a brand new promo for Chicago Med, its newest series premiering in November, during The Voice last night. I have been going CRAZY trying to figure out what song it is!!! I tried shazaming it but no dice, I tried Google searching the lyrics to no avail and finally the promo got uploaded to youtube (in a phone to tv recording, that's all that's available right now). Could anyone help???

and here are the lyrics to the song in the promo:
You are alone, left out in the cold,
we all need someone to hold.
Can you keep me close,
can you offer me warmth,
will you fix me up?

It's annoying because I know who's singing, it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't for the life of me name him!

Re: NBC Chicago Med new promo!!!

It sounds kinda like Kodaline, but I just checked their page and it's not them apparently.

I'm trying to figure it out too. I thought it was Coldplay. But not sure. who is it, if you know?

It sounds like it might be Justin Vernon who is the front man of Bon Iver. I know they have been working on some new material, so I would put my money on it being them.

It sounds kinda like Kodaline, but I just checked their page and it's not them apparently.

It sounds like it might be Justin Vernon who is the front man of Bon Iver. I know they have been working on some new material, so I would put my money on it being them.

I initially thought it was him too but then someone commented on the video and said it was James Vincent McMorrow and if you listen to some of his stuff it sounds like a near exact match. Here's an example.

http://youtu.be/j0DvjgagJko

I'm trying to figure it out too. I thought it was Coldplay. But not sure. who is it, if you know?

It's definitely not Coldplay... The voices are nothing alike. Sounds like James Vincent McMorrow to me. That was the first person I thought of when I heard it.

So NBC aired a brand new promo for Chicago Med, its newest series premiering in November, during The Voice last night. I have been going CRAZY trying to figure out what song it is!!! I tried shazaming it but no dice, I tried Google searching the lyrics to no avail and finally the promo got uploaded to youtube (in a phone to tv recording, that's all that's available right now). Could anyone help???

and here are the lyrics to the song in the promo:
You are alone, left out in the cold,
we all need someone to hold.
Can you keep me close,
can you offer me warmth,
will you fix me up?

It's annoying because I know who's singing, it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't for the life of me name him!

It sounds a hell of a lot like James Vincent McMorrow to me. I'll be damned if it's not him. I can't seem to find one of his songs that matches this, though, unless he's come out with something that isnt on his page yet.

It sounds a hell of a lot like James Vincent McMorrow to me. I'll be damned if it's not him. I can't seem to find one of his songs that matches this, though, unless he's come out with something that isn't on his page yet.

So James Vincent McMorrow responded on his twitter page...it's not him :(

Yes it is!!! It's called 'Someone To Stay' and it's by Vancouver Sleep Clinic! It was also used in the Facebook Year In Review video for 2015!

I have the song if anyone wants it! PM me or something!

Chicago Med Promo Song ??

Does anyone know the name of this song? It appears in the Chicago Med promo on NBC in commercials while watching The Voice. Shazam won't pick it up and I can't make out the lyrics. Any help appreciated !

Thanks !

Back