The Jungle Book

The music for both the Teaser Trailer and Official Trailer #1 was composed by Jacob Yoffee. Although I'm unsure of the names of all the tracks composed for the trailers, one of them is called "Snake Eyes".

This is a track from Brand x music which has been massively used. It can be heard on Youtube, this how I found this one. =)
For the featurette, I checked The Trailer music channel on Youtube:

The Jungle Book - Featurette Trailer Music - (Gothic Storm - Dragon Lands)

Song in "My Son" newest tv spot for The Jungle Book??

I've been obsessing over it for days and it's one of those rare times I can't find trailer music (I have a playlist with 3,000+ songs on it, so I know my stuff). Sounds kind of like Thomas Bergersen, though I'm not finding any results with that.

Help??? It's really bugging me! Thanks, guys!

Re: Song in "My Son" newest tv spot for The Jungle Book??

I've been obsessing over it for days and it's one of those rare times I can't find trailer music (I have a playlist with 3,000+ songs on it, so I know my stuff). Sounds kind of like Thomas Bergersen, though I'm not finding any results with that.

Help??? It's really bugging me! Thanks, guys!

it's Hi-Finesse - From the Ashes

Does anyone know the music to the new teaser trailer of the Jungle Book?

Sorry to revive this but does anyone know the name of the song from 1:16-1:26. I've searched for a while and also other songs mentioned on this thread in case it may have been mentioned already but nothing.

Thanks.

One Tv spot features Sencit Music - "Overcoming Darkness" (from the album Tenth Dimension Vol. 6: Imagination)

Reactions: jca
Back