Anyone remember this commercial?

LunaEros

Reaction score
I've been trying to find this commercial for a couple of years without luck.

Does anyone remember the commercial where one of those local beverage delivery trucks (I think it was for a beer) pulls up, the driver gets out and does something to the truck and it transforms into a giant ghetto blaster and starts playing Rick Derringers Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo and it starts a street party?

I've been trying to find this commercial for a couple of years without luck.

Does anyone remember the commercial where one of those local beverage delivery trucks (I think it was for a beer) pulls up, the driver gets out and does something to the truck and it transforms into a giant ghetto blaster and starts playing Rick Derringers Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo and it starts a street party?

This thread mentions "Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo" song used in a 1990s beer commercial. Is the commercial you are thinking of that old?

This thread mentions "Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo" song used in a 1990s beer commercial. Is the commercial you are thinking of that old?

Even though Rick's song is from the 70's the 90's sounds about right for the commercial I remember it used in.
Any ideas?

I've used every combination I can think of with the words, beer, delivery, truck, transform, change, ghetto blaster, gian radio, street, party, rock, roll, hoochie koo, derringer, etc. on YouTube and Google and can't seem to find anything. :(

I thought maybe it could be Pepsi as well so I searched with "Pepsi" too but no luck yet.

The Pespi commercial was for Vanilla Pepsi, but the music was not what you were after. Also, search vimeo.com . They have a lot of commercials as well. Found my favourite UK VW commercials there.

Back