Captain America Civil War

SWilliams565

Reaction score
Okay, I know that this is most likely a fake (fan-made) trailer, but the music is driving me crazy. Can anyone ID?

Never mind. I finally found it. It's by Dos Brains and it's called "When Heroes Collide." The track was originally featured in the Fantastic Four Reboot campaign.

Dean, is there anywhere I can purchase the track or at least listen to it in its entirety?

Hahaha, hey Dean! I knew you made this track, I just knew it! When I first heard it. I can tell your "signature" in your work now =) From American Sniper to this, my god you do have a great talent, please keep up the good work and make more! We love your trailer music! They better be paying you well for this kind of work, haha

hey Needdatmusik, thanks so much,..Im very happy you can recognise the 'sound' too,Im trying to bring a more 'film score sound' to the trailer genre one at a time! And dont worry there plenty more to come,..we're only getting started! I get paid in 'magic' beans (my choice btw) got a whole jar full now! D

The official music

Captain America: Civil War Trailer #1 Exclusive Music - (Dean Valentine - Sharks Don't Sleep)

Captain America Extended TV Spot #4

I'm looking for the music from this, any idea guys ? :)

Re: Captain America Extended TV Spot #4

"Bound By Purpose" by Twelve Titans Music. Hope this helps. :)

Any ideas on the music in this one? I know it's by Future Heroes, but I don't have a track title.

Back