Song from Youtube Ad

sheisthedarkness

Reaction score
I saw a music video in a Youtube ad and have searched for it for weeks now but cannot find it anywhere.
The trouble is I can't remember lyrics, just the music video.

The video starts with four girls in a car, two blondes, a brunette and a girl with curly purple hair.
They take the purple haired girl to a place called the Unicorn Pub. It turns out they went partying the night before, she got drunk and lost her phone. The music starts as she watches a video on the phone of the night before. The band is on the stage and the phone gets passed around from person to person. The lead singer of the band plays a trumpet towards the end of the song.
Please help me find this song!

I saw a music video in a Youtube ad and have searched for it for weeks now but cannot find it anywhere.
The trouble is I can't remember lyrics, just the music video.

The video starts with four girls in a car, two blondes, a brunette and a girl with curly purple hair.
They take the purple haired girl to a place called the Unicorn Pub. It turns out they went partying the night before, she got drunk and lost her phone. The music starts as she watches a video on the phone of the night before. The band is on the stage and the phone gets passed around from person to person. The lead singer of the band plays a trumpet towards the end of the song.
Please help me find this song!

Back