The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

Anyone know the cues used in this logo trailer?

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

At the beginning it's 'Mercury' by Full Tilt.

There has also been a leak of the audio of the full trailer shown at Comic-Con, if anyone can find out the music I'd greatly appreciate it!

My guess is that it's some new release by Twelve Titans Music. The Mockingjay team have been using a lot of their music recently, and it sounds like the kind of genre TTM does. I'll keep an eye on their facebook page and see if they release the music after the trailer is released on Friday.

Seems like Superhuman did the track for this trailer...they and Pusher Music have been RTing the countdown posts and teaser video.

I'm dying to know all the music pieces that play in this (the one at 0:23 almost sounds like Deep Shadow by TTL but I'm not sure).

I'm dying to know all the music pieces that play in this (the one at 0:23 almost sounds like Deep Shadow by TTL but I'm not sure).

It's an unreleased track by Superhuman. Maybe even I dare say custom for the trailer, given the start being very much inspired by TTL on purpose (It's def not TTL BTW.)

Superhuman - Descendants

Here it is! Just released today.

New trailer! Anybody know the music that plays in it? I'm specifically looking for the one at the beginning when the two are dancing, if anyone can help!

Back