Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens

Star Wars - The Force Awakens

Does anyone know the music/score used in the new Star Wars VII Teaser Trailer from 1:00 please?

Thank you.

Re: Star Wars - The Force Awakens

Anyone know the song in the first 14 seconds? Could be part of the OST, but it sounds more like trailer music -

Anyone know the song in the first 14 seconds? Could be part of the OST, but it sounds more like trailer music -

Yes its trailer music, same music was used in the 3rd trailer for Fantastic Four, hope to find it.

Does anyone know the music to the NEW Star Wars Japanese Trailer? It may be on the coming Film Score? Who knows?

Hoy everyone!
Does someone have this epic remix of the star wars score franchise? pls =)

I checked his facebook & official website, but apprently he only worked from the first teaser to the first tv spot. he did not include the new tv spots in his work

I have read your link. It says that the great John Williams made it into his own version, hence it's not that version you originally post; you schmuck!

Get your information correct before replying to my question on wanting to know the music of the Japanese trailer. And now I know it's John Williams' version and NOT 'Really Slow Motion - Bionic Souls'.

Got it?

Last edited:

no offense Pagemaster, he just wanted to help. Bionic souls is not the complete track of the trailer just a part of it.
Really slow motion confirmed his work used by the star wars campaign. They mentionned their track was remixed, cut and even modified, like it's hapenning a lot lately for many trailers, which use modified tracks from original ones.

Back