3 Days to Kill

dub

Reaction score
Film: 3 Days To Kill
Secne: Ethan enters a strip club (Moulin Rouge-esque) where Vivi is sat watching topless dancers just before Ethan is given a shot by Vivi.
There is a beat playing which is kind of hip hop, with what sounds to me like female Russian Vocals over the top.
Anyone know this track?

I think it could be: Persian Diva – Kunik Ilan.
I can't find that song anywhere though, so I can't really know.

Thanks in advance.

Film: 3 Days To Kill
Secne: Ethan enters a strip club (Moulin Rouge-esque) where Vivi is sat watching topless dancers just before Ethan is given a shot by Vivi.
There is a beat playing which is kind of hip hop, with what sounds to me like female Russian Vocals over the top.
Anyone know this track?

I think it could be: Persian Diva – Kunik Ilan.
I can't find that song anywhere though, so I can't really know.

Thanks in advance.

That's the song I've been trying to find for a few hours now!! I think the lyrics are french.. I recognize several words, but some sounds Russian also.. it's an absolutely epic song... I will let you know if I find out elsewhere...

I wonder if it's Snake Pit Lash Out.. which I've been unable to find.. there's the sound of a hissing snake at the beginning.. I must find this song!!! personally, listening to it, I can't get the image of Benedict Cumberbatch in an expensive suit out of my head.... that man, that song, and I'd die happy..

I think you're right, it sounds Russian. I'm desperate to find it.. one of the best songs I've ever heard... for my tastes... always my luck, the one random song in a movie that's unavailable..

Well we can rule out Persian Diva. It's not that.

Hope someone stumbles on this thread.

i didn't watch the movie . but i can see it in youtube . Could you tell me what time it is ? i take a look .

this scene was at about 1:19.50 into the movie on the version I was watching, but I could not find this particular scene in youtube.. it's killing me!! It's definitely become my favourite song of all-time... I used a program to isolate the song as best I can, so I can sort of listen to it, but only a minute long or so.. ughhhhhhh... I've considered inquiring straight to the production company.. I will pay for it, I don't care.. I want it!!!!!!!!!!!

after trying out all of the songs on the end credits that I could, it's gotto be Snake Pit Lash Out, but can't find any reference to it anywhere else on the net.. we'll get it eventually..

the other song I've never been able to find any trace of was in 8mm 2.. crappy movie but the song was incredible.. listed as One Chance by Martini Ranch, neither of which appears to exist in that context.. if you like this song you'd probably like that one also.. I should write to them too.. "I want that song dammit!!"

I've looked everywhere for both the Persian Diva, and the Snake Pit Lash Out, and could not find either anywhere.

The song in 3 Days to Kill playing during the scene in the strip club where Vivi is having her "training session" and meets Ethan is:

Spoutnik by Crazy Horse/MIRWAIS

P.s. Great soundtrack, I'm trying to identify the techno track played by the DJ in the final action scene at the big party.

OMG, if that is correct song I'll give you my firstborn... It's become my favourite song ever... Thank you is not sufficient.. I don't have kids yet though so it'll have to do..

Thanks johnsmallberries88! I thought it was that song - but I couldn't find it online anywhere to be sure... so also thanks serenity6415 for finding that version on YouTube.

Unfortunately I don't know what the track is being played at that last party. The drums are very reminiscent of Prodigy (though it's not - just saying it sounds similar). If I find it, I will let you know.

Back