Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

No prob. Btw., the first half of the trailer is: Paul Dinletir (audiomachine) - Draconian Dream. No preview available here.
You are awesome! Searched for hours, but couldn't find this part of the trailer. Sadly, now i can't listen to it. Is this track allready released in any kind?

Hi - I don't know more about the audiomachine track, when or if it will be (publicly) released, sorry. Perhaps they give us more info here in the next days.

Hi - I don't know more about the audiomachine track, when or if it will be (publicly) released, sorry. Perhaps they give us more info here in the next days.

Hi again. Tryieng to chase this song every now and then through google, but still no luck. Anyone of you found it yet? I hope, i'm not the only one, who's still desperating searching this track :)

Hi again. Tryieng to chase this song every now and then through google, but still no luck. Anyone of you found it yet? I hope, i'm not the only one, who's still desperating searching this track :)
Hi, I don't have any news on this either, sorry. Doesn't seem to be released yet, and I can't say if there will be a public release of this track in the future.

Back