Interstellar

Clutch M3

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone know the new music for the Interstellar trailer. It has been leaked online and can be seen infront of the new Hobbit movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
This appears to be an original music score that has not been released yet. However I can tell you that the artist is Hans Zimmer. It will probably show up in the soundtrack CD that is often simultaneously released with big budget movies.

I N T E R S T E L L A R

Hey, guys...

So. Is this something new Zimmer has crafted for the film? Or can I find this somewhere?

Re: I N T E R S T E L L A R

Dario Marianelli not Marinelli. Sorry.

Trailer 3 here

Music confirmed to be NOT Zimmer...anyone have any idea who?

Hans (Zimmer) said: "The trailer is NOT my music! You won't hear our score until you see the movie in a cinema. It's important to us to give everyone a fresh experience by not having given any of it away...Plus, you need really BIG speakers. Really BIG!"

I N T E R S T E L L A R (full trailer)

I'm assuming this is part of Zimmer's original score for the film (Nolan tends to bring him on very early, so he may have recorded a cue just for use in the trailer), but I figured I'd ask. Anyone know this?

Re: I N T E R S T E L L A R (full trailer)

A track from Confidential Music was used in trailer 3 of Interstellar:

THAT'S the one I'm looking' for! Thanks, much, nameofthesong... Appreciate it.

Can someone please tell me the song being played in this trailer? Sounds too great!

anyone know the song?

Anyone know the music here?

Back