Home Depot "Let's Do This - Curb Appeal"

nmichave

Reaction score
Probably music made especially for the commercial, but I have been pleasantly surprised before. Used Shazam and Soundhound with no luck. Nothing found on Google yet either. Hope someone recognizes it.

Original music.

From the HD rep.:

"Thank you for your patience with me while I researched the song in the "Let's do this" commercial for you. The music in the commercial was written specifically for The Home Depot. It is an original piece of music owned by The Home Depot and unfortunately, due to the music being proprietary, we are not able to release it."

I know Home Depot rep mentioned having an original piece written specifically for the "Let's Do This" campaign, but that's bogus that they won't release the artist name.

However, the first time I heard the commercial I instantly thought it was from the Athens, GA band, Maserati, which is mostly instrumental. It sounded VERY familiar. Home Depot's HQ is in Atlanta, and Maserati is quite known around the region, especially from success they had in Athens. I loved them when I went to UGA. Take a listen on iTunes to a few songs, but specifically, "12/16" from their Inventions from the New Season album. Honestly, I think the HD ad song is just a simplified version of "12/16". Their guitar is unmistakable, similar to the band, Explosions in the Sky.

Back