The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug

An hour before we posted the trailer on YouTube,AUDIOMACHINE announced that they were selected to create this composition.They have not answered questions regarding the title and release yet.But just a few hours ago,they shared the release date for their next public album,called "Tree Of Life" on Facebook (July 16/2013).Maybe they're planning to include it in that.

Thank you webslinger360, but I cannot find a clean Version on YouTube etc...

Last edited:
Message from Audiomachine :

"Many of you have been asking about the name for our composition in the new HOBBIT teaser. It's called "Age of Dragons," and we'll be posting the audio only on YouTube for New Music Tuesday on 6/18. Thanks for all the wonderful comments!"

So, i watched the hobbit trailer, and the sheer epicness gave into me and i now have this urge to find out every piece used in this trailer.

I desperately want to know one trailer piece where the man is shouting about someones desire. If you watch the trailer you will know

So, i watched the hobbit trailer, and the sheer epicness gave into me and i now have this urge to find out every piece used in this trailer.

I desperately want to know one trailer piece where the man is shouting about someones desire. If you watch the trailer you will know

Music used here:

Ninja Tracks - Dawn
audiomachine - Land Of Shadows (Official Trailer Mix)
audiomachine - Destiny Awaits.

You can find the mentioned tracks from audiomachine on iTunes - unfortunately this seems to be the only source for them at the moment, so no free preview on youtube yet.

00:00 - 00:23 = What is this song ?
00:24 - 01:38 - Age of Dragons
01:39 - 02:00 - What is this song ?

Cheers :)

new trailer, anyone know the song used?

I'm not sure about the rest but the very beginning is definitely Ninja Tracks - Dawn, which was also listed for previous trailers in this thread. It plays up until around 0:29 followed by a bell/gong-like sound that isn't anywhere in the version of Dawn I heard.

The bell chime (possibly new track?) continues until 0:42, where the soundtrack seems to be silent until a new track (Maybe Audiomachine - Destiny Awaits?) begins at around 0:52 and plays through 1:29

Another track from 1:40 to 2:17, same track seems to pick up again at 2:28 til end

Tv spot 1
music used is=> age of dragons by audiomachine

Tv spot 2
Music used is => dawn by ninja tracks, land of shadows by audiomachine & destiny awaits by audiomachine

Tv spot 4
music used is => zero hour by brand x music

Back