Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

jbstyles

Reaction score
I wanna know the music on the Intro "diners drive-ins and dives" Is when guy is introducing what diners drive-ins and dives place his heading.

I have heard this music before on some other shows too, It also came out on my favorite TV show when I was 12 years, I when hearing alot but I can find it anywhere.

Music used in Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

I was watching Diners, Drive Ins and Dives last night and recognized two songs used in two episodes as Jet's "Be My Girl" and an Arcade Fire song (I could find the title if I tried). The weird thing is it wasn't the original version of the songs. It was kind of like muzak. No lyrics. Definitely a different version. They used only 10-15 seconds of the songs in a transitional montage thing and that was it.

It was so weird! Why use these recognizable songs in such a way. Why pay for the rights to use these songs in such a lame way? I can't figure it out and I don't watch enough to know if they use "real" music in this way all the time.

Does anyone know if there's a way to confirm these songs were featured on these episodes (Sammies and Spice, Flavor Adventure, By Hand and By Fork, or From Biscuits to Brisket - I can't remember which ones)? And can anyone come up with a good reason why?

Back