NBC Monaco Grand Prix

tunes1234

Reaction score
Wondering what the background song is. The commerical contains scenes from the race and the music ends with the lyrics, "I want to race <undetermined>, the chica with the mostest" as far as I can tell. Thanks!

I believe it is "Rock Superstar" by Cypress Hill.

They seem to have two different Monaco 2013 commercials and the "Rock Superstar" one isn't the one OP is looking for. I have also tried find the song with the "I want to race..." lyrics, but no luck. Would be great, if someone knew the artist/song name.

I really wanted to know what the track was too, and with some luck, I actually found it! It's an as-of-yet unreleased song by Karmin called 'Pulses'. There are only live versions on YouTube, quality isn't great. Supposedly might be on their new album being released in a few weeks.

I really wanted to know what the track was too, and with some luck, I actually found it! It's an as-of-yet unreleased song by Karmin called 'Pulses'. There are only live versions on YouTube, quality isn't great. Supposedly might be on their new album being released in a few weeks.

OMG thank you so much. This is it.

Back