Elysium

vulrox23

Reaction score
here is the first official trailer, anyone know the ending song, I know most of it is sound design, don't care for that, but the ending song is not bad.

i want it so much! the track from 'this summer' onward i so haunting and powerful! love it!!!

first track is hi-finesse - radius
I think second part is custom but not quite sure...
will try to find out soon

Re: Elysium Trailer 2

All cues (3 in total) were composed by Hi-Finesse, who also licensed their "Radius" for the first trailer.

Elysium Trailer #2 :

Music #1 : Hi-Finesse - LAST EXIT
Music #2 : Hi-Finesse - VANQUISH
Music #3 : Hi-Finesse - SEVEN

The composer is Erich Lee

The "Florence and the Machine"-sounding song in one of the TV trailers is Zola Jesus, "Manifest Destiny".

http://youtu.be/TLV9ZGLg7jI

Oh my gosh THANK YOU SO MUCH! Way back at the beginning of July I saw a cut of the second trailer in AVX that used this song for the third cue rather than the Hi-Finesse stuff. It was so powerful in the trailer, but then I never saw that cut of the trailer again and had no idea how to find the song.

You sir are the greatest :)

What is the song that starts at 0:45 in this trailer

It is also in the "kruger featurette" and "tv spot #3" elysium trailers. I have searched the comments in every single uploaded variation of these videos, and nothing. I've also researched extensively outside of youtube and cannot find it.

What is the song that starts at 0:45 in this trailer

It is also in the "kruger featurette" and "tv spot #3" elysium trailers. I have searched the comments in every single uploaded variation of these videos, and nothing. I've also researched extensively outside of youtube and cannot find it.

Think there are 3 songs or maybe sound design too.
From :23 - :36 must be a new custom mix of Ever After by Massive Noise Machine.

Think there are 3 songs or maybe sound design too.
From :23 - :36 must be a new custom mix of Ever After by Massive Noise Machine.

ok nice, that's actually a pretty cool song, but the one I'm interested in which seems almost impossible to find is the one at 0:45.

ok nice, that's actually a pretty cool song, but the one I'm interested in which seems almost impossible to find is the one at 0:45.

Im srry to say but song must be by Massive Noise Machine so no way to get or hear it

Im srry to say but song must be by Massive Noise Machine so no way to get or hear it
At :45 its not by MNM (have masseged them)!
Louder Production Music have also credits for Elysium, maybe and hope by them...

Back