Iron Man 3

Outrider018

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Iron Man 3 trailer just got posted but the music is amazing! Anyone know it?

Yep ;) It's because this youtuber "ResurrectedXII" don't make the real song (sometimes). I make himself remix, really good remix indeed.

I'm still new to the ways of "music" however I have noticed something repeatedly and would like to know how I can 'remake' it if needed since I can never find it.

People often say "the exact track" however like in this one I noticed some subtle differences that mean a lot too me...this may be a simple solution to as I have said I am new to the 'music world'.

Watching this Ironman 3 Trailer provided by Outrider 018 and hearing the music played in it then listening to the tracks people linked on hear I instantly found a difference...the Bass or Loud Sub Booms from the Trailer in certain high points of the music are not in the Tracks linked, they certainly have the part in the Tracks but the Bass is no where near as Deep/Loud like in the Trailer...

Can I tweak this someway to my liking or perhaps find a Track with the Deep Bass in it ?

Cheers

Bl4ck, do you have anything to back that statement up?
This isn't mentioned anywhere.

Bl4ck, do you have anything to back that statement up?
This isn't mentioned anywhere.

"Star Trek Into Darkness - Super Bowl Spot featuring a brand new cue from our newest music trailer release, Tenth Dimension:Singularity!"

From sencit fb page
but also

David Travis Edwards - Composer fb page
"Be sure to check out the new IRON MAN 3 trailer featuring my music during the Super Bowl!"

Oh, okay, I noticed both messages as well it's just that Sencit's cue was used only in the Star Trek spot and not in Iron Man 3 one.

Oh, okay, I noticed both messages as well it's just that Sencit's cue was used only in the Star Trek spot and not in Iron Man 3 one.

yeah it's this one
Title: Courage Of Ours Fathers
Artist: Fringe Element Trailer Series (Red Arc Music)
Composer: David T. Edwards (ASCAP)
Album: Eclipse

Back