Zero Dark Thirty

AdGekko

Reaction score
Does anyone know the background music playing in the new 2 minute official trailer of Zero Dark Thirty? It might be two compositions, if you know both of them that would be great but I'm definitely interested in the background music that plays in the second half of the trailer. Thank you.

Thank you, now does anyone know what provides the background music for the second half of this trailer?

I would really like to know what the music is in the second half of the trailer as well. This link suggests it is from the official soundtrack, but there isn't much to confirm / would have to wait for the OST. Perhaps another song from Ursine Vulpine?

http://youtu.be/gOD687IH8Fo

I would really like to know what the music is in the second half of the trailer as well. This link suggests it is from the official soundtrack, but there isn't much to confirm / would have to wait for the OST. Perhaps another song from Ursine Vulpine?

http://youtu.be/gOD687IH8Fo

This is "21 Hours" by Taylor Long - PP Music. Sorry can't help with the first post.

Is it PP Music or Anthony Baldino from Sencit Music and if so where can I find it to be purchased? For some reason the PP music link doesn't play the song when I click the play button.

@0:05 - "Underground" by Mark Denis and Veigar Margeirsson (published under Position Music).

Is it PP Music or Anthony Baldino from Sencit Music and if so where can I find it to be purchased? For some reason the PP music link doesn't play the song when I click the play button.

FYI I contacted Anthony Baldino and he had this to say. Inquiry to Sencit music did not receive a response.

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry for the delay! I just wrapped a large project and just got some time for the holidays. Unfortunately, the music I wrote at 1:11 was a contracted piece of music and most likely won't be seeing any sales platforms. If there was a way to purchase it, you would probably have to contact the company I work with, Sencit music. I apologize that I can not deliver but at least the trailer is on you tube! Thanks again for your interest in the music and for reaching out. Be well.

All the Best,

-Anthony-

Back