Tarzan 3D

Hello, it's my first post here, I hope I didn't break any rules already by posting in a very old thread, but I think it's better to keep it here than creating another one. The piece I'm looking for is used in another trailer advertising this movie and while I'm pretty sure English version of this trailer exist, I wasn't able to find one on YouTube, so the version I'm posting here is in Dutch.

I've been searching for this track actively a few months ago and couldn't find anything, but I think I can confirm it's not made by Two Steps Form Hell, Audiomachine or X-Ray Dog, because being out of options, I was just going through all of their albums and didn't find anything. Couldn't find all albums of X-Ray Dog though, but I've checked every single one I was able to find. Any kind help would mean a lot to me, thanks in advance.

Hello there, would you please help me find the title of the track used in the trailer I'm posting in this thread? I tried identifying it myself for God know how long with no succes, now I have nothing left but to ask you, professionals, for help.

Back