Crime and Investigation Network

Weskers

Reaction score
Greetings, i'd like some help. Im looking for the song which plays during a commercial about Crime and Investigation network in History Channel. The commercial is a promo for Crime and Investigation network. Im in Europe by the way. The commercial itself shows some different clips with most notable showing Breivik, showing a young girl talking about a shirt theft, showing a mother saying that se will keep looking for her daughter etc etc.The music itself sounds like an orchestral / epic score or something like that. Any ideas ?

Greetings, i'd like some help. Im looking for the song which plays during a commercial about Crime and Investigation network in History Channel. The commercial is a promo for Crime and Investigation network. Im in Europe by the way. The commercial itself shows some different clips with most notable showing Breivik, showing a young girl talking about a shirt theft, showing a mother saying that se will keep looking for her daughter etc etc.The music itself sounds like an orchestral / epic score or something like that. Any ideas ?

You mean this video? I m looking for this song too

Crime & Investigation Network

There's a promo on the Crime & Investigation Network (CIN) that runs from time to time (3-4 times a day! Rare!) that has an incredibly catchy tune on it...

Here's what I was able to make out of it as far as dialogue from the promo (the actual song itself has a sort of choirish-chantish intro and a mix of synth and violin build up if that helps):

*IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU*

"He came up behind me, and put a knife to my throat""

*YOUR LOVED ONE*

"Why would somebody shoot him?"

"Wrong place. Wrong time. With the wrong guys."

*YOUR NEIGHBOR*

"Somebody's going to jail over this!"

*THAT'S WHY YOU WATCH*

"Some people wake up in the middle of a nightmare. I wake up and go to someone else's nightmare."

*EXCLUSIVELY IN HD*

*IT'S STORYTELLING AT ITS BEST*

*BECAUSE IT'S REAL*

"I've been shot man! I've just been shot!"

"You can't just shoot and kill a man and expect us not to come and find you."

*IT'S CRIME SHOWS YOU'LL GET HOOKED ON*

*BECAUSE THERE'S A HERO IN ALL OF US*

"You storm this place, everybody's going to die!"

"This isn't over..."

"You want to play hardball with me, I. Will. Break. Your. Skull."

*IT'S CASES YOU WANT SOLVED*

*BECAUSE EVERY VICTIM DESERVES JUSTICE*

"I'm just thinking... I'm gonna see my family again. I just need to... Survive."

I can't remember the rest because I don't have a DVR and that commercial has only come up 5 times since I've heard it for the first time last week...

Hopefully somebody out there knows the title of the song in that promo/trailer!

Thank you!

-Ryan

I apologise for bumping an ancient thread; with the latter question from Ryan, does anyone have an answer? Or a link to the video at least?

Back