Strike Back

fireman69

Reaction score
HI I AM LOOKING FOR THE SONG PLAYING IN THE BEGINNING BEFORE AND DURING THE PRISON BREAK IN AND IM DYING TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG BEING PLAYED DURING THE STRIP CLUB SCENE!!!! PLS HELP!!! SOME OF THE LYRICS TO THE STRIP CLUB SONG ARE "BLACK HEARTED WOMAN GOT THE DEVIL IN HER EYES SHAKES HER MONEY MAKER CAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT EVERY GUY WANTS" PLS HELP!!!!

HI I AM LOOKING FOR THE SONG PLAYING IN THE BEGINNING BEFORE AND DURING THE PRISON BREAK IN AND IM DYING TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG BEING PLAYED DURING THE STRIP CLUB SCENE!!!! PLS HELP!!! SOME OF THE LYRICS TO THE STRIP CLUB SONG ARE "BLACK HEARTED WOMAN GOT THE DEVIL IN HER EYES SHAKES HER MONEY MAKER CAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT EVERY GUY WANTS" PLS HELP!!!!

Hmm, sounds kind of like a Nickleback song (favored by strippers everywhere) Shakin' Hands.
Lyrics aren't exactly the same, but take a listen.

I am curious if anyone may know the song played in the most recent episode (Season 4, Episode 5) from the hotel room? I know much of the music from the series is created specifically for the show, but I swear I have heard this song somewhere before, and was hoping someone else may be able to help recognize it, or at least pick out what the few lyrics are that may help me track it down further. It doesn't seem to be what I think it is. :(

A 29 second clip can be found here: http://picosong.com/ybLp/. Although it is barely noticeable, there is from a hotel room scene so this could possibly be NSFW, but it is barely audible in the background and nothing serious (light breathing). Still though, just want to be safe and point that out in case.

Back