Lincoln

Lincoln Trailer #2

I love the neo-orchestral music in this new trailer. Does anyone know which company produced it?

SONG IN COMMERCIAL NOT ON MOVIE SOUNDTRACK

There is a commercial for the movie "Lincoln" that plays the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" instead of any music from the movie's soundtrack. I am trying to find that version of the song. Can anyone help?

Re: SONG IN COMMERCIAL NOT ON MOVIE SOUNDTRACK

What is the name of the music used in this tv spot?

Lincoln International Trailer - PLEASE HELP!

Wonderful, magnificent orchestral song from 0:00 to 1:47

Sounds like an X-Ray-Dog-Two Steps-From-Hell orchestral song....
please help me, I'm desperate:(!

Re: Lincoln International Trailer - PLEASE HELP!

Perseverance always pay!

I found my own song to the International Trailer.

Zach Hemsey - End of An Era

Music on Lincoln TV spot and WWE Promos

I've been desperately looking for the music in the background for a few months now. It sounds quite epic, orchestral but it isn't tagged by Shazam or any music finding software, I am hoping someone out there knows what it is as it's driving me mad!!

Thank you :)

Re: Music on Lincoln TV spot and WWE Promos

I've been desperately looking for the music in the background for a few months now. It sounds quite epic, orchestral but it isn't tagged by Shazam or any music finding software, I am hoping someone out there knows what it is as it's driving me mad!!

Thank you :)

it's Dark Moon Rising - See Trailer Tracks

it's Dark Moon Rising - See Trailer Tracks

I have googled 'Dark Moon Rising' but I can't find anything, can you help me a bit more? Sorry if I'm being daft!

I have googled 'Dark Moon Rising' but I can't find anything, can you help me a bit more? Sorry if I'm being daft!

check in unippm library it's in there
You can stream and listen it in there

Back