The Colbert Report

coolislandsong

Reaction score
New to these forums. In fact i registered because there is this one song that is driving me insane (bordering on literally)! It was playing during the finalist segment of the first Stephen Colbert Green Screen Challenge (http://www.colbertnation.com/the-co...1-2006/green-screen-challenge---the-final-cut ). It plays in the South Park the Hits Volume 1 menu. I hear it in commercials from time to time, with the latest offender being an ad for the CBS 2012 Fall Lineup. Every time i hear it it get stuck in my head with the strength of super glue and i can't get it out. please, for the love of god, if you know what this song is, i would absolutely love to know. Thanks!

well thanks, but... that only sounds like half of it. In all instances i have heard this song, there seems to be more to it. Quite a bit more...

well thanks, but... that only sounds like half of it. In all instances i have heard this song, there seems to be more to it. Quite a bit more...

Since the music is a piece of production music, it comes in different lengths, versions, etc. Extreme Music may only be offering a short sample version to listen to on their site.

I believe this is the music you are looking for. ;)

Back