HP "Make it Matter"

Rearmount

Reaction score
Hi guys, when I first heard this commercial, I thought Einaudi's "Divenire", but while it is close, it doesn't seem to be it. However, this music does sound very Einaudi-esque, so perhaps it's another one of his pieces?

Thanks!

Work done so far:
Shazam negative
Difficulty finding Ad Agency responsible
Found one person's comment on a random blog stating it's an unreleased track from Ludovico
Just emailed HP PR for some details

In the comments for the YouTube upload, someone was saying that it's an unreleased Einaudi song called "Make it Matter." Haven't seen it confirmed anywhere though.

UPDATE. HP owns this track. Only way for us to get our hands on it is if we lobby for its release. Start sending emails!

Hi guys, when I first heard this commercial, I thought Einaudi's "Divenire", but while it is close, it doesn't seem to be it. However, this music does sound very Einaudi-esque, so perhaps it's another one of his pieces?

Thanks!

This sounds to me like a piano piece by Helen Jane Long who did the great British Airways commercial.

Contacted HP and they said:
Thank you for your feedback on the new HP "Make It Matter" TV commercial, for which we have received many enthusiastic responses from customers like yourself. The music used in the commercial is actually an original composition by Beacon Street Studios, "Make It Matter", and was specially commissioned by HP for this commercial.

Regards,
CEO Customer Relations

http://www.beaconstreetstudio.com/nwhpmatter.html

It's a song by Beacon Street Studios.. :D

Back