Cloud Atlas

The song from about 3:16 to the end is "Outro" by M83 and can be found on his most recent album Hurry Up, We're Dreaming. No idea how to link to iTunes, but that's it. I'm pretty sure it is also used in a Red Bull commercial.

But what about the piano music from the beginning to 1.55 min....? I can´t find any info about it anywhere...?

Please help anyone?

I've been looking for that piece too but I'm guessing since somebody in the trailer calls it the Cloud Atlas Quartet (or something similar), that it may be from the score and as such, currently unreleased. Hopefully somebody can find it though!

I think it must be the cloud atlas sextet composed for the movie. If you look at 1:06 in the trailer it looks like the hands playing the piano match the score. Could just be editing but it feels like this is original movie score.

Yeah my I was thinking the same thing... hoppefully that means that we can find it on the soundtrack/score when it is released with the movie...

I think it must be the cloud atlas sextet composed for the movie. If you look at 1:06 in the trailer it looks like the hands playing the piano match the score. Could just be editing but it feels like this is original movie score.

I am also assuming that it may be an original movie score...but in the trailer his fingers actually do not match what is being played in the trailer.

I am also assuming that it may be an original movie score...but in the trailer his fingers actually do not match what is being played in the trailer.

Also there is actually a "Cloud Atlas Sextet" out there right now by a composer named David Mitchell that was released in 2004. I sampled the music but it doesn't sound the same at all.

The opening song is from the movie's score. He's actually playing a different song on the piano ;)

One of the directors, Tom Tykwer, normally contributes directly to writing/composing the score to his films. Therefore, its most likely the "Cloud Atlas Sextext" will be apart of the score.

Is there any possibility that they make a special version of "Sonera" by Thomas Bergersen especially for this trailer? I listen to the album version and the trailer version and there are a few tunes and notes that are different.

Could there have been another song between "Sonera" and "Outro" in the trailer?

Back