1990s Levi's jeans people jumping

BesideTheVoid

Reaction score
Hi,
I found several Levis commercials on YouTube from the 90s with people flying around (actually jumping but cut to look like flying). I can't find the one with the lyrics that go something like "everybody hey", with mostly just solo male singer (sounds like rapper with low rough voice but singing) singing to the down beat with mild urban beat. Have you heard this one? I like the commercial & it has sentimental value--cause of good times with friends jumping around singing this song. At the time I though it was a Levis commercial. Name song or find video.

Re: 90's jeans commercial with people jumping in mid-air - name song or find video

Also, it is slow motion like other Levis commercials around that time.

Re: 90's jeans commercial with people jumping in mid-air - name song or find video

Or this Levi's commercial?

It may be the same commercial using trampolines you can't see, and, come to think of it, it may have been call&response (guy then crowd singing). But it is not any of the suggested songs as of any replies on either link.

No....
This is the song - but I remember a different video....

No it's not that. The one I saw was mostly singing, not much instrumentals (maybe just drums and claps if anything).

Back